Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Driver Software
Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Driver Download for Windows, Mac, Linux – It is always useful to finish your work by printing, copying, scanning and sending faxes in an exceptional quality, so this multifunction printer for the perfect home office. MAXIFY MB5460 with its first printed pages to count 3 seconds and will print up to 24 pages in black and white or approximately 15 minutes quickly. This will allow you to scan both sides with the ID card and it is very easy to print images and photos on one side of the paper.
Like Canon Maxify MB5420, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra ICA driver controller (ICA) for Mac OS compatibility with image compatibility and this is part of the standard for this type of Mac OS scanner driver. These are the standard Macintosh OS drivers. Therefore, you do not have to install the TWAIN driver, so you can scan using the Apple image capture device included in the operating system.
MAXIFY MB5460 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Driver?
Just check this end of the page, you can download the Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Printer Driver from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the MAXIFY MB5460 printer driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon MAXIFY MB5460 printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow.
Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Printer Series
Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Printer Drivers & Software Download
Canon MAXIFY MB5460 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
MAXIFY MB5460 MP Drivers For (Windows Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016)
Canon MAXIFY MB5460 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)
Canon MAXIFY MB5460 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)
Canon MB5460 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
Canon MAXIFY MB5400 series CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac)
ICA Driver (Mac)
Canon IJ Network Tool (Mac)
Quick Utility Toolbox (Mac)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (x32/x64) (debian Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (x32/x64) (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (x32/x64) (Source file)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (x32/x64) (debian Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (x32/x64) (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (x32/x64) (Source file)
How To Install Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Driver?
Steps to install the downloaded software system program and driver for Canon MAXIFY MB5460
- If the download is entire and you are ready to put in the driver, click Open, and click on the downloaded document. The record decision ends up in EXE format.
- It will take delivery from the default location to avoid wasting the report. click Next and wait for the installer to extract the documents and harden the origin of your laptop.
- whereas the Setup Wizard starts, adjust to the commands and installation the software till finish.
once finished restarting your laptop or computer.
- Then take a glance at the printer by using scan take a look at
- If it’s no trouble, the printer is ready to use.
How to remove Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Driver?
If necessary, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other operating systems. On the Start menu, click Control Panel and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- A page with a list of installed programs will open.
- Double-click on the program you want to uninstall. Click “Yes” and then “OK”, this will complete the uninstall process.