Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver Software
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver Download for Mac, Windows, Linux – The PIXMA MG3020 all-in-one wireless inkjet printer combines the convenience of cloud connectivity with the printing of high-quality images and documents in an affordable package. PIXMA Cloud Link allows you to connect to cloud services such as Dropbox and Evernote through your smartphone or tablet, giving you access to a wider variety of printing options. The hybrid ink system combines dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for crisp text, delivering incredible quality and detail in photos and documents with a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi with the technology of FINE print head.
Like Canon MG3060, It also offers built-in Wi-Fi, so you can print wirelessly anywhere, as long as your device is connected to the same local wireless network as your printer. Images and documents are processed quickly, with a print speed of 8.0 images per minute (ppm) for black and 4.0 images per minute (ppm) for color. Other features include the Auto Power option, a convenient option that automatically turns on the printer each time you send a photo or document to print, reducing power consumption. The MG3020 is compatible with Easy-PhotoPrint +, an application that allows you to edit and print directly from your tablet or smartphone. It comes with a variety of templates and printing options. Also, because it is web-based, you can still access the current version of the application. The MG3020 also comes with My Image Garden software that gives you easy access to all your favorite memories.
PIXMA MG3020 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver?
Just check this end of the page, you can download the Canon PIXMA MG3020 Printer Driver from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the PIXMA MG3020 driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon PIXMA MG3020 printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa.com will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow. You can download the Driver “Here”.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Printer Drivers & Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG3020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG3020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG3020 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG3020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG3020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a (Mac)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver?
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the configuration of the computer.
- Double click on the downloaded EXE file to unzip it.
- Then the installation will start automatically.
Uninstallation procedures If necessary
- You can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- Note: The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other operating systems.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- A page opens with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” and then “OK” to complete the uninstallation procedure.
How to download and install the procedure for Mac
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click on the image of the mounted disk.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
How to download and install the procedure for Linux
- Install the downloaded package file as an administrator following the manual.
- For information on how to install and use this software, see the instruction manual.