Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver Download for Windows, Mac, Linux – Printer driver for Canon PIXMA MG4140 is a multifunction printer or even called Compact and elegant all in one with Wi-Fi and automatic duplex printing for the home, this printer can be used to print, scan and copy a device equipped with a wireless link and an automatic double-sided duplex printing, extremely easy to use and suitable for printing at home or in the office.
Like Canon MG6360, The Printer driver for Canon PIXMA MG4140 is a specialized printing tool that is qualified to provide you with a high-quality grayscale edition and very convenient scroll control. It is a highly efficient general printing tool that provides fantastic high-quality photos for every grayscale photo and color photos. An incredible variety of individual computer systems will undoubtedly be great with know. you may discover a small chance that some computer operating systems may not be truly optimal for the Canon MG4140 Driver. You will need to review the list of suitable bones just before obtaining the MG4140 Driver. The Canon PIXMA MG4140 is good enough to print A4 size documents. In fact, he says so, but he can also print on legal size paper. For the problem of size, this printer certainly has a decent capacity. In addition, it actually shows its brightness when it is tested to print color documents.
PIXMA MG4140 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver?
Just check this end of the page, you can download the Canon PIXMA MG4140 Printer Driver from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the PIXMA MG4140 driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon PIXMA MG4140 printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa.com will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow. You can download the Driver “Here”.
Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG4140 Printer Drivers & Software Download
Windows 10, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MG4140 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG4140 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG4140 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
MG4140 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)
CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver?
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the configuration of the computer.
- Double click on the downloaded EXE file to unzip it.
- Then the installation will start automatically.
- Uninstallation procedures If necessary
You can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- Note: The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other operating systems.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- A page opens with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” and then “OK” to complete the uninstallation procedure.
How to download and install the procedure for Mac
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click on the image of the mounted disk.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
How to download and install the procedure for Linux
- Install the downloaded package file as an administrator following the manual.
- For information on how to install and use this software, see the instruction manual.