Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver Software
Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver Download for Mac, Windows, Linux -The Canon Pixma MP150 is an AIO printer that exceeds the number of copiers and scanners. It produces good results, especially for photos, at a reasonable speed. In the rare cases where you need a scanner or a photocopier, the MP150 can also do that. There is no support for fax or automatic document feeder (ADF), which means you can not scan or copy anything larger than the original font size. On the other hand, the limited features also make the MP150 small enough, with a resolution of 7.2 x 17.5 x 15 inches (HWD), to fit comfortably on a desk. However, the printer has a PictBridge connector, so you can print directly from any PictBridge compatible camera.
Like Canon MP640, The Canon MP150 also offers a pretty attractive output. More than half of the sources in our text tests were easily readable in 5 points, some of them clearly visible even in 4. Only two highly stylized sources had to be printed in 12 points for better reading. Even so, the text was not clear, which would prevent me from using the MP150 when I had to do my best, for example, for a CV. The PIXMA MP150 graphics seemed fine, but only if you avoid the fine lines that tend to disappear. Also, avoid printing full-page graphics that may curl the paper. The photos I printed were generally labeled as true, but the colors were particularly striking, which some people like and others do not, and the monochromatic test photo has a different nuance. A good idea is that the photos are completely waterproof. In fact, I kept one under the water while rubbing it and did no visible damage.
PIXMA MP150 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver?
Just check this end of the page, you can download the Canon PIXMA MP150 Printer Driver from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the PIXMA MP150 driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon PIXMA MP150 printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa.com will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow. You can download the Driver “Here”.
Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP150 Printer Drivers & Software Download
Windows 10, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MP150 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)
Canon MP Drivers (Windows 64bit)
Canon MP150 MP Drivers (Windows 32bit)
MP Drivers Vista x64
Canon MP150 MP Drivers Windows 2000/Windows Vista/Windows XP (32 Bit)
Canon PIXMA MP150 Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS 10.5 – Mac OS 10.2)
MP Drivers XP 64
Canon MP150 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)
ScanGear CS for OS X
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver?
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the configuration of the computer.
- Double click on the downloaded EXE file to unzip it.
- Then the installation will start automatically.
Uninstallation procedures If necessary
- You can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- Note: The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other operating systems.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- A page opens with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” and then “OK” to complete the uninstallation procedure.
How to download and install the procedure for Mac
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click on the image of the mounted disk.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
How to download and install the procedure for Linux
- Install the downloaded package file as an administrator following the manual.
- For information on how to install and use this software, see the instruction manual.