Canon PIXMA TS5010 Driver Software
Canon PIXMA TS5010 Driver Download for Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA TS5010 stands out for its versatility. It is a printer that offers up to 4800 dpi of optimal print quality. With ChromaLife100 technology, it guarantees a great durability to our photographs. It has 5 ink cartridges for optimal durability and performance. The Canon PIXMA TS5010 photo quality printer is essential for an organization like ours. We have several needs and we have opted for a solution that offers us first quality printing, copying, and scanning, and a Wi-Fi connection to print from our mobile. Devices, smartphones, and tablets.
Like Canon TS3165, The new Canon PIXMA TS5010 supports different types of printing, scanning, and copying, detailed and beautiful photos, craft projects, crosswords, coloring pages and even labels for shipping and printing. Print photos from mobile devices. And in terms of speed, you will not wait for your documents to print, because fast print speeds are up to 12.6 ppm [prints per minute] in black and 9.0 ppm in color.
PIXMA TS5010 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon PIXMA TS5010 Driver?
Just check this end of the page, you can download the Canon PIXMA TS5010 Printer Driver from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the PIXMA TS5010 driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon PIXMA TS5010 printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa.com will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow. You can download the Driver “Here”.
Canon PIXMA TS5010 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS5010 Printer Drivers & Software Download
Windows 10, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA TS5010 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/8.1/7/vista) 32/64 bit
Canon PIXMA TS5010 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/8.1/7/vista) 32/64 bit
Canon PIXMA TS5010 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/8.1/7/vista) 32/64 bit
Canon PIXMA TS5010 series CUPS Printer Driver (Mac)
PIXMA TS5010 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
Canon PIXMA TS5010 XPS Printer Driver (Windows) (32-bit) and (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA TS5010 MP Drivers for (Windows) (32bit) and (64bit)
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS5010 Driver?
- Double click on the downloaded EXE file to unzip it.
- Then the installation will start automatically.
Uninstallation procedures If necessary
- You can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- Note: The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other operating systems.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- A page opens with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” and then “OK” to complete the uninstallation procedure.
How to download and install the procedure for Mac
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click on the image of the mounted disk.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
How to download and install the procedure for Linux
- Install the downloaded package file as an administrator following the manual.
- For information on how to install and use this software, see the instruction manual.