Canon PIXMA TS6060 Drivers Software
Canon PIXMA TS6060 Drivers Download for Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA TS6060 printer series is a small, speed printer, scanner, and copier with a large of connectivity device options. All functions are limited by hand with the manually adjustable front panel, highlighting a 3-inch touchscreen and a reliable and manageable interface. The print, copy, scan and cloud functions are now available on an individual home screen. Do not waste time moving to get what you want. Create great photos and recent text documents with a USB cable or Wi-Fi connection. Canon’s FINE inkjet printing technology and 5 individual inks offer convenience, price savings, and excellent prints.
Like Canon PIXMA TS9060, this Canon printer prints accessible applications through the touch screen printer or easy to use, prints from social networks and popular Internet services such as Instagram, Google Drive, Facebook OneDrive, Dropbox, and even more. Canon PIXMA TS6060 is an all-in-one printer that can be connected. Free Wi-Fi connection, Ethernet and network support for Mopria for Android, Apple’s AirPrint, Canon’s printing application, Google Cloud Print, and Windows 10 Mobile.
PIXMA TS6060 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon PIXMA TS6060 Drivers?
Just check this end of the page, you can download the Canon PIXMA TS6060 Printer Driver from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the PIXMA TS6060 driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon PIXMA TS6060 printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa.com will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow. You can download the Driver “Here”.
Canon PIXMA TS6060 Drivers Download
Canon PIXMA TS6060 Printer Drivers & Software Download
Windows 10, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA TS6060 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
Canon PIXMA TS6060 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05c (Windows)
Canon PIXMA TS6060 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA TS6060 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
Canon PIXMA TS6060 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a (Mac)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS6060 Driver?
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the configuration of the computer.
- Double click on the downloaded EXE file to unzip it.
- Then the installation will start automatically.
- Uninstallation procedures If necessary
You can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- Note: The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other operating systems.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- A page opens with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” and then “OK” to complete the uninstallation procedure.
How to download and install the procedure for Mac
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click on the image of the mounted disk.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
How to download and install the procedure for Linux
- Install the downloaded package file as an administrator following the manual.
- For information on how to install and use this software, see the instruction manual.