Canon PIXMA TS6260 Driver Software
Canon PIXMA TS6260 Driver Download for Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon Pixma TS6260 series features dedicated black pigment ink, so the black text stays sharp. Using Wi-Fi connectivity, the Canon Print application allows you to control a smart device to access Pixma Cloud Link. The printer has a 7.5 cm textured screen, five individual inks, automatic double-sided printing and borderless image printing for sizes up to A4. The Canon Pixma TS6260 uses 5-color ink technology to print text, graphics and images with exceptional clarity in approximately 15 black and white pages and 10 color pages per minute.
Like Canon TS9560, The Canon TS6260 easily changes the wireless configuration mode and just presses a button, allowing you to print from your devices without using a cable. The Canon TS6260 printer is connected to other devices with a range of Wi-Fi so you can print from your phone or tablet with minimal effort. Pixma Home TS6260 supports the use of brackets and papers the size of a business card to print freely from your home without calling outside professionals.
PIXMA TS6260 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon PIXMA TS6260 Driver?
Just check this end of the page, you can download the Canon PIXMA TS6260 Printer Driver from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the PIXMA TS6260 driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon PIXMA TS6260 printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa.com will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow. You can download the Driver “Here”.
Canon PIXMA TS6260 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS6260 Printer Drivers & Software Download
Windows 10, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA TS6260 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
Canon PIXMA TS6260 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA TS6260 series Software Package (Mac)
IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.1.0 (Mac)
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.2.0 (Mac)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (Source file)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS6260 Driver?
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the configuration of the computer.
- Double click on the downloaded EXE file to unzip it.
- Then the installation will start automatically.
Uninstallation procedures If necessary
- You can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- Note: The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other operating systems.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- A page opens with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” and then “OK” to complete the uninstallation procedure.
How to download and install the procedure for Mac
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click on the image of the mounted disk.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
How to download and install the procedure for Linux
- Install the downloaded package file as an administrator following the manual.
- For information on how to install and use this software, see the instruction manual.