Canon PIXMA TS8052 Driver Software
Canon PIXMA TS8052 Driver Download for Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA TS8052 is a compact all-in-one color inkjet printer with many functions, designed for high-quality photos and documents at home or in the office. Print, scan or copy to the smallest detail. Incorporates 6 individual ink tanks (including gray) for better color definition and better shade. It has built-in Wi-Fi and supports multiple wireless printing options, which facilitates printing from your smart device. With its easy-to-use controls and its large intuitive color touch screen, you can effortlessly satisfy all your printing needs. The TS8052 features a 4.3 “large, sensitive and color-adjustable LCD touch screen on the manually adjustable front panel, as well as intuitive buttons for fast and convenient control.
Like Canon TS8051, Print at up to 9600 dpi and enjoy high-quality color photos and images, as well as clear and beautifully defined text documents. With a speed of 15 ppm for black-and-white printing and 10 ppm in color, you can get a lab-quality photograph, 10x15cm (4×6 “) in just 21 seconds, or you can print directly on a CD. The TS8052 has been designed to an economic footprint and a reduced footprint: 30% smaller than previous models, and with an elegant and elegant design, it will adapt in a clean and practical way to your home or office. In the design of the double feeder, you can load photo paper (back) and plain paper (in the front tray) at the same time.
PIXMA TS8052 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon PIXMA TS8052 Driver?
Just check this end of the page, you can download the Canon PIXMA TS8052 Printer Driver from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the PIXMA TS8052 driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon PIXMA TS8052 printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa.com will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow. You can download the Driver “Here”.
Canon PIXMA TS8052 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS8052 Printer Drivers & Software Download
Canon TS8052 series MP Drivers for Windows
PIXMA TS8052 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05c (Windows)
ICA Driver (Mac) – macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8
Canon TS8052 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac) macOS v10.12, OS X v10.11, OS X v10.10, OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8
ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit/64-bit)
ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit/64-bit)
ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit/64-bit)
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit/64-bit)
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit/64-bit)
Canon TS8052 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file) (32-bit/64-bit)
TS8052 series CUPS Printer Driver (Mac) – macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS8052 Driver?
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the configuration of the computer.
- Double click on the downloaded EXE file to unzip it.
- Then the installation will start automatically.
Uninstallation procedures If necessary
- You can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- Note: The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other operating systems.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- A page opens with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” and then “OK” to complete the uninstallation procedure.
How to download and install the procedure for Mac
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click on the image of the mounted disk.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
How to download and install the procedure for Linux
- Install the downloaded package file as an administrator following the manual.
- For information on how to install and use this software, see the instruction manual.