Canon PIXMA TS9060 Drivers Software
Canon PIXMA TS9060 Drivers Download – PIXMA TS9060 quality printing, Canon inkjet printing systems to facilitate your work, print head technology enhanced with ink and 6 individual inks. Print photos of the beautiful and colorful mix of luxury and detail are amazing in any quality. Printer with ink PGI670 Black, CLI671 Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Gray. PIXMA TS9060 with power consumption (approximately 1.8 W). Apply to all the creative filters in your photos directly from the printer.
Like Canon TS8060, When printing the text part (Word) of our suite of commercial applications, the TS9020 had an average of 10.3 pages per minute (ppm), with a delay of the first-page output of 11 seconds. By printing our full commercial suite, which includes PDF, PowerPoint and Excel files in addition to the Word document mentioned above, the speed of the TS9020 has been reduced to 4.1 ppm. The TS9020 is certified by AirPrint and Mopria for direct printing from compatible iOS and Android devices. You can also print from the Canon Print application.
PIXMA TS9060 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon PIXMA TS9060 Drivers?
Just check this end of the page, you can download the Canon PIXMA TS9060 Printer Drivers from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the PIXMA TS9060 driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon PIXMA TS9060 printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa.com will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow. You can download the Driver “Here”.
Canon PIXMA TS9060 Drivers Download
Canon PIXMA TS9060 Printer Drivers & Software Download
Windows 10, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA TS9060 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA TS9060 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA TS9060 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA TS9060 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac OS)
Canon PIXMA TS9060 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac OS)
ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac OS )
IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.4 (Mac OS )
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS9060 Driver?
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the configuration of the computer.
- Double click on the downloaded EXE file to unzip it.
- Then the installation will start automatically.
- Uninstallation procedures If necessary
You can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- Note: The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other operating systems.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- A page opens with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” and then “OK” to complete the uninstallation procedure.
How to download and install the procedure for Mac
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click on the image of the mounted disk.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
How to download and install the procedure for Linux
- Install the downloaded package file as an administrator following the manual.
- For information on how to install and use this software, see the instruction manual.