Canon SELPHY CP760 Driver Software
Canon SELPHY CP760 Driver Download for Mac, Windows, Linux – The Selphy CP760 is close to the entry level device of the new Canon range, but still offers most of the features of its more expensive brothers. The most obvious feature of its top panel is the 63mm color LCD panel, deeply embedded in the surface and slightly tilted for easy viewing. This is complemented by the usual diamond control buttons, with only four more for energy, menu, backup, and printing. Canon provided us with a Preliminary Pricing Sample of Printers, which was not included with any software, but the company confirmed that it would normally receive copies of Ulead Photo Express LE for photo retouching, with CanonBonosBrowser EX software itself. This effective association has been seen before in previous Selphy printers.
Like Canon CP740, The color reproduction of the Canon CP760 is very good with the default settings, although the red ones are a bit oversaturated for my taste. The skin tones have a natural look and the fine details are well represented. The colors are accurate without dying, which is particularly good in areas of light colors compared to inkjet prints. In general, as good or better than your local lab for an hour. Canon CP760 prints are dry and ready to handle in seconds. Black and white prints are not worthy of attention, I would call them “very dark gray” and blank prints, but they do not contain any color pixels, which is good.
SELPHY CP760 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon SELPHY CP760 Driver?
Just check this end of the page, you can download the Canon SELPHY CP760 Printer Driver from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the SELPHY CP760 driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon SELPHY CP760 printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa.com will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow. You can download the Driver “Here”.
Canon SELPHY CP760 Driver Download
Canon SELPHY CP760 Printer Drivers & Software Download
Windows 10, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Canon SELPHY CP760 Printer Driver v4.0 for Windows 7 64bit
Canon SELPHY CP760 Printer Driver v4.0 for Windows 7 32bit
Canon SELPHY CP series Printer Driver 6.0 for Mac OS X 10.7
How To Install Canon SELPHY CP760 Driver?
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the configuration of the computer.
- Double click on the downloaded EXE file to unzip it.
- Then the installation will start automatically.
Uninstallation procedures If necessary
- You can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- Note: The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other operating systems.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- A page opens with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” and then “OK” to complete the uninstallation procedure.
How to download and install the procedure for Mac
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click on the image of the mounted disk.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
How to download and install the procedure for Linux
- Install the downloaded package file as an administrator following the manual.
- For information on how to install and use this software, see the instruction manual.