Canon SELPHY ES40 Driver Software
Canon SELPHY ES40 Driver Download for Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon Selphy ES40 compact photo printer is an ink sublimation printer that uses heat to transfer ink to paper and reproduces up to 16.8 million colors. It will produce a postcard format in less than one minute. The users will never have ink without paper and vice versa since they come in a package. Changing media is as easy as replacing a single cartridge. The Canon ES40 is equipped to print with or without a computer. Compatible with 20 different types of memory cards, it has a USB port and a PictBridge connection for printing directly from a digital camera or DV camcorder. The SELPHY ES40 can also print wirelessly from Bluetooth mobile devices with the optional BU-30 Bluetooth adapter.
Like Canon ES30, The Selphy ES40 is easy to use. The front panel features a 3.5 “high-resolution LCD screen for viewing, selecting and editing photos, as well as an easy scroll wheel to select various printer functions. It has a voice guidance feature that, when enabled, alerts users to various features of the printer, such as “Choose a color” or “Replace the cartridge,” approximately 9 x 9 “) and has an integrated carrying handle. For added convenience, it also has a built-in power adapter.
SELPHY ES40 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon SELPHY ES40 Driver?
Just check this end of the page, you can download the Canon SELPHY ES40 Printer Driver from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the SELPHY ES40 driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon SELPHY ES40 printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa.com will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow. You can download the Driver “Here”.
Canon SELPHY ES40 Driver Download
Canon SELPHY ES40 Printer Drivers & Software Download
Windows 10, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Canon SELPHY ES40 Printer Driver v3.0 for Windows 7 64bit
Canon SELPHY ES40 Printer Driver v3.0 for Windows 7 32bit
Canon ES40 Printer Driver 2.3 for Mac OS X (Ver.10.4 – 10.5)
Canon ES40 Printer Driver 2.2 for Windows Vista
SELPHY ES40 Printer Driver for Windows XP
SELPHY ES40 Printer Driver for Windows Vista 64bit
SELPHY ES40 Printer Driver v6.0 for Mac OS X 10.7
How To Install Canon SELPHY ES40 Driver?
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the configuration of the computer.
- Double click on the downloaded EXE file to unzip it.
- Then the installation will start automatically.
Uninstallation procedures If necessary
- You can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- Note: The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other operating systems.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- A page opens with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” and then “OK” to complete the uninstallation procedure.
How to download and install the procedure for Mac
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click on the image of the mounted disk.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
How to download and install the procedure for Linux
- Install the downloaded package file as an administrator following the manual.
- For information on how to install and use this software, see the instruction manual.